The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For our biggest client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Programme/Project Controller for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, for their Galileo Project Management Support Office.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support;
- Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans;
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications;
- Assisting in the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Reviewing / checking of ESA internal expenditures such as re-charges, support services and purchases for consistency with Costat Completion (CAC) of industrial contracts;
- Checking commitments for consistency with budgets and ESAs procedures and consumption of commitment ceiling and initiating related budgetary transfers as required;
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agencys tender actions;
- Support to the proposal evaluations as expert for the price and schedule verification and analysis;
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the data entry of the milestone payment plans in the Agencys system(s);
- Contributing to the elaboration, consolidation of related procurement workplans and detailed implementation plans (e.g. Contract Action Plan baseline) and related commitment consumption, cost and disbursement profiles;
- Ensuring that above plans are properly inserted in the appropriate management tools;
- Following-up of the progress of the procurement actions and contracts, and keeping track of status and maintaining the current actual and forecasting in the appropriate ESA tools;
- Creating related objects in ESA-p, maintaining corresponding information in local applications as required and ensuring the correctness and coherence of related information;
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Supporting industrial invoicing process and payment verification and control.
- Provision of support to the Programmes and Projects. Depending on the size of the programmes / projects and the organisation of the ESA responsible entity the activity may cover one of several programmes/projects;
- This may include different categories of ESA programmes/projects in relation to the nature of the corresponding activities, such as space programmes/projects, study and RD activity programmes, EC projects and activities, etc.;
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience.
What Do We Offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.