As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications.
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world.For the expansion of our Aerospace team in Vienna we are looking for a
Project Engineer – Aerospace (m/f/d)
In this interesting position you will support the integration of safety-relevant network solutions into aerospace and space applications of our customers. Our customers are the leading aircraft and spacecraft integrators which gives you the possibility to participate in projects for future applications in those markets.
- Integration of TTTech aerospace products in customer systems
- Project Engineering (software applications, scripts, configs, tooling)
- Build test setups for customers
- Implementation of lab products
- Perform maintenance on lab products
- Support inspections of return material
- Support of Technical-Presales
- Provide technical support to customers on our products
- Provide trainings on products and technology to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- University degree in technical engineering (TU/FH, e.g. computer science, electronics)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in software development especially C, Python; Labview would be beneficial
- Knowledge with Linux; VxWorks is of advantage
- Experience with Ethernet; AFDX would be beneficial
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team Player with a broad interest in technology and engineering topics
- Excellent command of English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.