Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Project Engineer (PAS) HPS
Will assist Project lead Engineer & Project managers in the engineering & delivery of projects. This will involve design, Detailed Engineering & site installation and Commissioning as well as day to day project management requirements.
- Assist Project Lead to understand process & design needs and development of project designs documentation/ Functional technical specifications
- Develop programs for Closed Loop & Open Loop Controls
- Prepare IO database and Develop I/O Assignment for control system
- Panel Engineering (System, Marshalling & Relay Panels)
- Generating System architecture drawings as per project requirement
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Produces part(s) of total functional design specifications under supervision.
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost for allocated work assignments.
- Knowledge on Instrumentation standards and P&Id’s.
- Participation in FAT for Control system
- Site Installation & Commissioning work dependent on customer & project needs
- Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work.
- Actively participate in project pre-commissioning, commissioning and SAT for the assigned project.
Platforms & Domain Experience
- DCS / PLC / Safety System design & detailed Engineering
- 3rd Party Interface
- Foundation Field bus, Profibus Design & Engineering
- Site Commissioning experience is must
- Advanced Alarm Management
- Asset Manager
- Domain Knowledge – Refinery, Fire & Gas & Power
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
YOU MUST HAVE
- BE (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Communication)
- Process Automation Experience > 3 years
- Should be able to manage and guide Team
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
JOB ID: HRD65932
Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MAHARASHTRA 411013 IND