DEIMOS Space is looking for enthusiastic and proactive candidates to join Data Systems division, in Madrid. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing, innovative business in the space industry.
We are looking for motivated recent graduate that wants to start his/her professional career in supporting project management activities in a challenging domain such as the aerospace sector. The selected candidate will join our Data Systems team and work in major European Earth Observation projects, by providing dedicated project management support.
The selected candidate will have the following duties:
- Project Management Office support to H2020 Earth Observation projects, supporting Project Managers in managing schedules and milestones
- Co-organize project meetings, events and/or workshops in different locations in Europe
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables
- Education: A university degree in management or similar
Professional Experience: No professional experience is required.
The candidate shall have a background and experience covering the following areas:
- Project Management tools
- Very good writing skills in producing documentation for projects (e.g. deliverables) in English.
- Good user of suite of MS-Office tools
- Acquainted with major market research tools
- Ability to do presentations for big audiences.
- Well-acquaintance with business concepts and ability to use them within different contexts.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written (B2 or higher)
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese will be considered as a plus, but is not required
- Excellent communication, and team working skills;
- Must be highly proactive, self-motivated and dynamic;
- Must be willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to a successful resolution;
- Must be able to work independently and deliver high quality work.