TTTech – Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace team in Vienna we are looking for a Project
Manager Aerospace (m/f/d).
Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for an experienced project manager for the technical coordination of aerospace projects in the area of embedded real-time systems with the aim to strengthen our market position in the aerospace industry besides our technological leadership. You will work with leading airplane integrators as well as our internal development teams and external partners.
- Management of safety critical aerospace Hardware & Software development customer projects respecting the relevant quality standards
- Controlling of technical discussions, strategic decision-making and taking over organizational management tasks
- Comprehensive and professional project planning and controlling
- Coordination and leadership towards the employees within the project, as well as internal subproject managers and external development partners
- Proactive risk management throughout all project phases
- Maintain customer relationship and customer support throughout the whole project cycle
- Ongoing and predictive reporting to the head of departments
- University degree in a technical field of study (electronics / informatics)
- Several years of project management and technical customer service experience
- Profound technical knowledge in the field of embedded systems
- Knowledge in aerospace quality- and safety- standards (DO254, DO178) favourable
- Experience in project controlling
- Experience in the Aerospace industry a plus
- Management personality with a pragmatic approach and goal-oriented way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action taking combined with an appreciative leadership style
- Excellent command of English
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.