Clearbox Systems is a technology company focused on the development of new techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum. A privately-owned Australian SME, Clearbox Systems has been delivering solutions to Military, Government and Commercial customers around the world since 2007.
About the Role
Reporting to the Integration and Support Manager, this is a newly created Project Manager role to work full-time on a newly awarded, multi-year Defence project.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager ready to contribute to a fast-paced environment to lead the execution of this project.
The project has a diverse set of stakeholders and due to the nature of the engagement, resource and demand forecasting is challenge so candidates should be highly organised and comfortable making timely decisions to adjust to changing priorities. The work is meaningful, the culture is relaxed and inclusive, and we are keen to help you reach your career goals through training and development. So, come work for a rapidly growing technology
company solving complex problems for communications networks and the electromagnetic spectrum.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship as you will be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 1 Australian Government Security Clearance.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering projects and programs
- 5+ years’ experience in Defence or Defence Industry
- Existing Security Clearance highly regarded but not mandatory
- Project Management qualifications
- Project Management accreditations
- Experience delivering complex ICT programs
- Technical Qualifications (e.g. Engineering, ICT Certifications)