CS Group's expertise in applications and critical systems makes it the preferred partner for major economic sectors, particularly in the areas of defense & security, space, aeronautics and aviation. energy.
In order to absorb this significant product growth, CS is looking to strengthen its teams with a Project Manager.
Acting as a true entrepreneur, the Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the product, including:
The strategic vision:
- Competitive positioning of ProLB compared to other CFD solutions on the market in coordination with the pre-sales marketing department of the Business
- Unit and implementation of this positioning in multi-year product roadmap
- Competitive and technological watch in the field of CFD
- Development and update of a multi-year strategic plan of the ProLB offer
- Development of a multi-year business plan for the ProLB offer
- Management of development, R & D and validation teams to ensure that successive versions of the software are delivered on time and on budget.
- Implementation of a continuous improvement process that maximizes the team’s efficiency while at the same time meeting the needs of the market.
- Team management: recruitment, definition of roles and missions, budget allocation, performance evaluation (KPI …), management of multi-site and off-shore teams (between 20 and 30 people)
P & L management of the offer:
- Contribution to the annual financial forecast of the ProLB offer
- Ensure the profitability of the offer by taking into account all the expenses related to the development of the product as well as all the revenues related to the sale of the licenses of the product and the associated service (annual turnover between 2 and 5 M €)
- Planning, monitoring and management of fixed-price projects in studies and software development while respecting CS’s commitments in terms of costs, deadlines and quality
Trade and pre-sales:
- Proposal of a commercial strategy and support to sales teams in executing this strategy
- Responses to calls for tenders
Contract management and software intellectual property
Technical and operational skills Essential:
- Business Development
- Load management / schedules
- Management of subcontractors
- Taking into account risks / action plans
- Conflict management
- Budget management
Functional and relational skills:
- Sense of customer relationship
- Editorial quality
- Organized with good listening skills