AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,019 employees (15,515 at the end of 2017), with 7,879 talents in France (+12.3%), 4,984 in Germany (+5.3%) and 8,156 internationally (+115.5%). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a Project Manager (Propulsion Systems)
For an important customer in the Space sector, we are looking for a Project Manager, motivated and dynamic, to be inserted in a context of avant-garde and challenger.
The resource, in particular, will perform the following activities:
- Cost budget building vs project tasks.
- Gantt building according the estimation of budget cost progress and relevant.
- Estimation of the business plan where need.
- Writing of economical and programmatic paragraphs as required in call or tender documentation.
- Assembly of economical, programmatic and technical parts of proposal.
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent cultures and has gained at least five years of experience in these activities.
The following skills are also a prerequisite for this role:
- Good knowledge of launcher system and components.
- Experience in project management in term of Cost budget, Forecast Evaluation of actual cost trends, Actual cost progress v.c. physical progress off scheduled R&S activities, Grant progress.
- Experience in proposals management for technical, programmatic and economical point of view: Coordination of the proposal partners, Organization of progress meeting
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years