Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Direct interface with the customer and reporting to the internal team in Thales.
- Level 1 onsite support for:oProcessoMachines & equipment
- Work with the customer support and operation teams and solve any tickets and issues reported by the customer
- Respond to incidents in a timely manner and close any tickets with respect to SLA times for response and resolution
- Data collection and reporting, periodically and on demond
- Perform process health checks and update the status to the team and customer if required
- Monitor the process in proactive manner and foresee any possible issues along with proposing solution
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!