Collect, process, and visualize your survey data. Every day, thousands of construction professionals rely on Propeller to get instant and accurate insights from their survey data that allow them to make smarter, faster, and more collaborative business decisions.
Propeller’s mission is to provide real time earthworks tracking for everyone. To pave the path to real time, we’re building hardware and software solutions that simplify data collection, processing, and analysis for heavy civil and resource operations.
You are an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is looking to help drive the success of an early stage GIS analytics SaaS product by bringing our products to market through powerful messaging and positioning within the industry. You are a collaborative critical thinker who is able to articulate how Propeller’s values and benefits map to industry pain points and how we compete with other competing solutions.
- Develop understanding of the markets we serve – use cases, the pain points that drive them, current trends and future considerations that affect our markets – and build point of view and thought leadership content that clearly articulates that understanding.
- Clearly articulate our offer, its business value, how it answers customer pain points, and how it is unique and differentiated from competing offers through top quality marketing content.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product launches that effectively position Propeller’s hardware and software products within the construction industry
- Create and maintain awareness of competing offers in our markets, and how we stack up.
- Work with our Marketing team to create customer-facing and sales enablement collateral that clearly articulates our key functionality and how it answers customer needs.
- Work with our customers to cultivate success stories that can be translated into customer-facing collateral.
- Track record of success in Product Marketing roles with demonstrable focus on results, culture, and values (with supporting examples). The successful candidate has delivered undisputable business results – while being the kind of person other people love working with.
- Unparalleled ability to conduct and derive measurable outcomes from efforts such as market segmentation, customer persona definition, messaging/positioning development, competitive positioning, product and feature/function launch efforts, and more.
- Results orientation with strong ability to contribute to the creation of high quality, customer-facing content including web content, presentation material, solution briefs, and sales enablement collateral.
- Proven ability to quickly understand complex issues, and make difficult things easy to understand for others.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with sales and product teams.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
We are 100% about impact and 0% about ego, with everyone here being encouraged to solve their problems creatively, listen to one another and to never stop learning. We work for our collective success, and we welcome you to learn more about us on Glassdoor.
Propeller is for everyone, so come as you are. We’re open humans who champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We offer our employees:
- Employee stock options
- Professional development budget; we embrace the journey & practice our passions.
- Monthly telco allowance
- Paid main & secondary parental leave policies
- Flexible work arrangements