Collect, process, and visualize your survey data. Every day, thousands of construction professionals rely on Propeller to get instant and accurate insights from their survey data that allow them to make smarter, faster, and more collaborative business decisions.
Propeller’s mission is to provide real time earthworks tracking for everyone. To pave the path to real time, we’re building hardware and software solutions that simplify data collection, processing, and analysis for heavy civil and resource operations.
At Propeller, our goal is to deliver solutions that make an impact on our customers and you will be joining a team that plays a vital role in achieving that. You’ll be jumping into the team that handle’s Propeller’s core product, the platform’s visualiser. This platform is evolving and your goal is to help us transform its current front end heavy architecture, to being more back end focused.
You will lead the architectural changes and use your experience to improve the engineering principles of the product. You’ll join a collaborative engineering & product team who all believe in improving code quality and architecture. As someone who enjoys the start up environment, you’ll drive the team towards best practice and positive change.
The best part about being successful in this role will be seeing your work come to life on sites all around the world. Being a new role in our team, you’ll have an immediate impact on our platform’s ability to scale and add features, ensuring we can grow with our customer base.
- You’re truly Full Stack, with extensive experience working on both Front end and Back End projects throughout your career.
- You’ve worked in both React and NodeJS frameworks with knowledge in Typescript.
- You’ll be exposed to implementing modern software architecture or bringing legacy code up to date.
- You’re competent in AWS or any other similar cloud based architecture
- You’re a natural at stakeholder management and have strong project leadership skills.
- You’re excited in a start-up environment and can enact change at a fast pace.
- You are passionate about delivering high quality code and operating in best practice.
We are 100% about impact and 0% about ego, with everyone here being encouraged to solve their problems creatively, listen to one another and to never stop learning. We work for our collective success, and we welcome you to learn more about us on Glassdoor.
Propeller is for everyone, so come as you are. We’re open humans who champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We offer our employees:
- Employee stock options
- Professional development budget; we embrace the journey & practice our passions.
- Monthly telco allowance
- Paid main & secondary parental leave policies
- Flexible work arrangements