Powering the next generation of earthmovers
Propeller’s mission is to provide real time earthworks tracking for everyone. To pave the path to real time, we’re building hardware and software solutions that simplify data collection, processing, and analysis for heavy civil and resource operations.
You’ll be helping Propeller to transform the way worksites around the world use drone data. You’ll play a critical role in a rapidly growing, high-tech startup, solving real problems every day – and having fun while you’re at it.
As a GIS Specialist, you’ll make sure we empower everyone of our customers to accurately manage and measure their site with Propeller. You’ll help our customers get fast, accurate data that they can trust, and support users by answering their questions and helping them find solutions to their problems.
You’ll love helping people solve problems and have experience aiding customer success teams deliver high quality support across the globe. You’ll spend a lot of your time answering questions from customers via our support channels, and delegate them to the right team members when appropriate.
You’ll be data driven with a bias towards action and a deep expertise in remote sensing and co-ordinate systems. You’ll have experience processing photogrammetric data into topographic maps; ensuring accurate outputs through quality assurance checks.
You’re a collaborative team player and enjoy working closely with others on the Data Success team, as well as many teams in Propeller around the globe. This will include our product gurus, software engineering experts, and incredible sales team.
- You have experience with remote sensing, photogrammetry, point clouds, ground control points, and surveying.
- You have exceptional research, analysis, and problem-solving skills. You have a degree in GIS or Surveying.
- You have a helpful, can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to be part of a close-knit but globally spread-out team.
We are 100% about impact and 0% about ego, with everyone here being encouraged to solve their problems creatively, listen to one another and to never stop learning. We work for our collective success, and we welcome you to learn more about us on Glassdoor.
Propeller is for everyone, so come as you are. We’re open humans who champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We offer our employees:
- Employee share options
- Professional development benefits; we embrace the journey & practice our passions.
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid main & secondary parental leave policies
- Paid vacation time