Our development and people-focused culture plays a leading role in the success of Baykar's defense technologies, which are included in the inventory of the Turkish Armed Forces and exported abroad. In our Baykar R & D Center registered by the Ministry of Industry and Technology, we focus on designing advanced transformative technologies for the aviation arena. Our team spirit is result-oriented and highly motivated. It enables the dynamic application of new technologies with the intertwining of R&D and production processes. We are vertically, intellectually, integrated controlling all elements of the design and manufacturing processes, supported by a robust supply chain in order to rapidly deliver tomorrow's solutions today.
The following assignments will be made considering the project dynamics and active division of labor requirements.
- Aircraft fuel system, anti-icing / de-icing system design
- Engine performance analysis and modeling studies
- Integration of propeller and associated subsystems
- Oil cooling and circulation system design
- Design of exhaust and associated systems
- Engine and engine compartment air intake design
- Engine mount design
- Verification / validation activities with test, analysis and simulation methods
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering,
- Design requirements-based systems and subsystems,
- Interface management,
- Be able to work in coordination with other teams in the areas of responsibility,
- No military obligation for at least 2 years,
- Preferably CATIA design program experience,
- We are looking for colleagues who may reside on the European side of Istanbul.