By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
Purchasing Intern vacancy focused on serving internal customers by meeting deadlines and SLAs defined by each category of purchases, as well as developing strategic relationships with our suppliers.
- Provide support to Direct Material buyers in negotiation activities with suppliers;
- Accompany buyers for development and learning;
- Support in the activities of updating catalogs and analyzing some indicators of each category;
- Support the finalization of negotiations by compiling the closing documentation for the Sourcing process, finalizing the commercial map (Excel) according to the negotiations carried out;
- Follow up with suppliers on the deadlines for responding to quotations and related matters.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Regularly enrolled in the course of Logistics, Administration, Production Engineering or similar areas;
- Knowledge in the office package;
- Intermediary English.
- Be resilient, communicative, and have a good interpersonal relationship;
- Have good numerical reasoning and great willingness to learn.
GE (NYSE: GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.