Qascom is an engineering company offering security solutions in satellite navigation and space cybersecurity.
PNT Receivers Engineer
Qascom is looking for a PNT Receiver Engineer within the Aerospace & Defence domain, based in our office in Bassano del Grappa. The resource will be involved in engineering activities supporting major National and International projects in the frame of the development of the new generation of Qascom GNSS/PNT receivers’ products for space and professional markets.
- Matlab prototyping and Software development (C++/C) of state of art signal processing and PNT techniques for GNSS multi-constellation / multi-frequency receivers. Focus will be on GNSS high sensitivity and robust PNT processing and cybersecurity;
- R&D on Signal processing for new Galileo G2G signals and LEO PNT Constellations;
- Contribution on the Technological evolution of Qascom GNSS receiver products for Space and Professional applications for aspects concerning HW components selection, Software, and processing;
- Contribution on the agile management of the Software development streams of GNSS receiver products for Space (Moon and LEO receivers) and Drones;
- Maintain and update the GNSS receiver software, technical documentation, and configuration;
- Technical management of GNSS projects, involving interactions with customers (major aerospace industries and space agencies).
- Master’s degree in electrical or telecommunication engineering;
- Experience in C++ or C software development, testing and version control;
- Knowledge of GNSS / PNT signal processing and navigation techniques;
- 1y+ years of experience as Software Development in Navigation or Communication processing.
- Dynamic and international working environment;
- Flexible working hours and the option of smart-working;
- 4 weeks of paid holiday;
- Welfare measures (fitness centers, medical centers, beauty centers, trips, English courses…);
- Reimbursements on public transports and school expenses;
- Training (technical courses, management courses, e-learning);
- Personal and professional growth (colleagues with different backgrounds and with high preparation in GNSS, C++ development, Signal Processing and Cybersecurity);
- The possibility to take part of workshops and international conferences;
- The opportunity to become a team leader and to manage international projects.