QinetiQ employs more than 8000 people in more than 50 locations around the world, offering our customers premier expertise in advice, services and creative technology-based products.
QinetiQ Australia, part of the global QinetiQ group, provides technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests. As an innovative science and technology company, we help solve some of our customers’ most challenging problems. Our determination to deliver and improve today and anticipate and shape tomorrow, makes QinetiQ a very exciting, rewarding and respected place to work and learn.
QinetiQ is a people first, principles based company, which prides itself on bringing talented individuals together to solve a problem. We foster innovation, curiosity and support an inspirational journey.
Working within an integrated team, the Logistics Engineering Manager will support the design of the Support System for a major air platform acquisition. The work will include the establishment of fundamental support elements including:
- Maintenance Management System (MMS).
- Authority to Fit System.
- Publication Management.
- Tool Management Systems.
The location for this role is flexible, within Australia.
Our preferred candidate should possess experience the following;
- A system engineering background (preferentially in EE or Aerospace) with at least 10 years experience.
- Experience in Defence Acquisition is highly desirable, alternatively experience in a sustainment program office within Defence would be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in bring system elements together to provide a total solution.
- Experience in managing an ILS team during the initial phases of a support system design is highly desirable.
- A background or demonstrated understanding of DASR M, Part 145, CAME/O in the design and development of
- defence support systems.
*Applicants MUST be eligible to hold an Australian Government security clearance*
QinetiQ conducts pre-employment screening, including but not limited to identity verification and police checks, for all preferred candidates
Looking for an Employer with Benefits?
At QinetiQ, our competitive remuneration and benefits package supports your evolving needs throughout your career. You’ll share in the company’s success, and be rewarded for your own. We’ll invest in your professional development and provide an inclusive environment for you to succeed.
Some of our benefits include:
- Individual Professional development allowance
- Flexible work
- Purchased leave program & loyalty leave
- Up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Annual incentive scheme
- Complimentary salary continuance insurance
- Annual volunteering leave with Operation Give Back
- Relaxed dress code
As the defence industry in Australia grows, it is an exciting time to join QinetiQ. What the company looks like today will be different to that of tomorrow as we navigate an ever changing world. To innovate for our customers’ advantage we value the need for diversity of thought in everything we do. We provide a flexible and inclusive environment where our people can bring their whole selves to work, meaningfully contribute and have equal opportunity to succeed. We actively seek applications from people who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Aligned with our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and Reconciliation Action Plan, we also encourage applications from women, veterans and First Nations people.
QinetiQ conducts pre-employment screening, including but not limited to identity verification and police checks, for all preferred candidate