QSR Talent Driven Culture
Our client is a prestigious Portuguese Space SME specialized in satellite propulsion components and systems
development, manufacture, and integration, located in Arruda-dos-Vinhos and is hiring AIT Technician for a full-time position.
Our Client requires a technician capable of performing assembly of mechanical components for Space applications in accordance with technical specifications and procedures. Also required is support to testing operations where, again, capability to interpret procedures as well as conducting test operations itself, is key. The person to be hired must be capable of following with detail and precision multiple sets of step-by-step instructions, working together with senior staff and under the supervision of an Engineer and Product Assurance responsible.
Requirements & Qualifications:
▪ Conclusion of high school or equivalent (min. 12 years of school regardless of country);
▪ Min. 1 year of practice in workshop environment (warehouse also possible, but not preferred);
▪ Good capability to interpret technical drawings;
▪ Knowledge and experience in test methodologies with hydraulic pressure components preferred. Also
valued are capabilities in electrical/electronic field;
▪ Capable of working with MS office applications (e.g. Excel and Word);
▪ English, spoken and written. Knowledge of German considered as a plus;
▪ Calm and collected, detail oriented with good time management skills;
▪ Organized person with good social skills able to work together with the remaining technicians and always leaving a clean and organized environment upon finishing tasks;
▪ Availability for suppliers visit, with European Drivers license (optional);
▪ Availability to travel for 3-4 days, on a 2-3 weeks’ notice time is expected.
▪ Working remuneration in accordance with experience, technical capabilities and Arruda-dos-Vinhos area cost of living;
▪ Permanent, full-time position with a full contract (no time limit);
▪ Flexible work hours and a multicultural work environment.