Our client is a prestigious space company that provides solutions to the challenges inherent in the aerospace industry, such as the development of propulsion systems, aerial platforms, and advanced manufacturing technologies. The company is located in greater Lisbon area (Portugal) and is hiring a Project Manager for a full-time position in the R&D Team.
This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment inside one of the fastest-growing companies in the high-tech industry. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and managing company projects, ranging from the strategic planning of activities to their implementation and control. Your job will also require to draft, edit, and deliver proposals for grant applications or budgets and support data for the sales department. Your role will also require significant interaction with other Company departments, such as Technical, Administration, Purchase, Production, and Quality.
▪ Project planning and implementation;
▪ Configuration and information management;
▪ Cost and Schedule management;
▪ Organization and conduct reviews;
▪ Risk management;
▪ Elaboration and coordination of proposals;
▪ Coordinate internal and external resources for the successful execution of projects;
▪ Ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget;
▪ Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs;
▪ Produce tools in Excel and Microsoft Project to support current and future Project Management
▪ Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
▪ Advanced University Degree (Master’s degree or equivalent), preferably in Space, materials and industrial Engineering (or of another revelant discipline for the role);
▪ One year of experience in project management activities;
▪ Knowledge of project management techniques;
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
▪ Proactive attitude and ability to work in a team and individually in a flexible working environment;
▪ Leadership, management, and team coordination skills;
▪ Full professional proficiency in the English language;
▪ Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
▪ Knowledge about ECSS Standards;
▪ PMP certification is a plus;
▪ Knowledge of PM software tools like Microsoft Project.
▪ Wage package appropriate to the presented experience and background;
▪ Career development opportunity;
▪ Contractual link established directly with the client.