LabVIEW Test Engineer
QSR Talent Driven Culture
Our client is a Portuguese engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions of critical and highly complex electronic systems. Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in Space, Railway and Industry sectors, providing high-end and differentiated electronic engineering solutions, based on continuous improvement, flexibility, quality and customer-oriented innovation.
We are looking for a LabVIEW Test Engineer to work on projects and products in several areas such as Space, IOT and Test Systems, among other innovation products development.
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms and for LabVIEW platforms.
- Test and debug embedded firmware and LabVIEW applications.
- Develop and interpret specifications.
- Create and manage documentation.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Provide technical assistance to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline.
- Required at least 1 year of experience in a professional setting with:
− LabVIEW and Python programming languages.
- Good knowledge of interfaces and communication protocols.
- Goof degree of familiarity with logic analyzers, digital oscilloscope etc.
- Experience with test systems development
- Working knowledge of version control systems.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) in Portuguese and English.
- Desirable experience in:
− TestStand and NI Vision assistant programming languages
- Wage package appropriate to the presented experience.
- Contractual link established directly with our client company.
- Career development opportunity.
- Opportunity to work in a growing, innovative and dynamic team.
- Exciting and innovative aerospace projects related work.
- Dynamic and friendly team integration.