QSR Talent Driven Culture
Our client is a Portuguese engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions of critical and highly complex electronic systems. Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in Space, Railway and Industry sectors, providing high-end and differentiated electronic engineering solutions, based on continuous improvement, flexibility, quality and customer-oriented innovation.
We are looking for a FPGA/SoC Engineer to work on projects and products in several areas such as Space, IOT and Test Systems, among other innovation products development.
- Requirement Analysis and flow-down.
- Architecture design experience in Digital HW domain.
- FPGA programming skills – VHDL.
- Testing Code Coverage.
- Develop and interpret specifications.
- Create and manage documentation.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Provide technical assistance to clients.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline.
- Test Case design and testbench implementation.
- Timing Analysis and timing constraints implementation.
- SSO, Cross-clock domain analysis.
- Experience with test systems development
- Working knowledge of version control systems.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) in Portuguese and English.
Desirable experience in:
- Layout and Floor planning.
- Embedded HW & SW integration experience in RTOS.
- Programming skills with script languages (e.g. Python).
- ECSS-Q-ST-60-02C standard.
- Wage package appropriate to the presented experience.
- Contractual link established directly with our client company.
- Career development opportunity.
- Opportunity to work in a growing, innovative and dynamic team.
- Exciting and innovative aerospace projects related work.
- Dynamic and friendly team integration.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application with reference to T202302_PRO_ FPGA/SoC Engineer (M/F).