QSR Talent Driven Culture
Our client is a Portuguese engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions of critical and highly complex electronic systems. Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in Space, Railway and Industry sectors, providing high-end and differentiated electronic engineering solutions, based on continuous improvement, flexibility, quality and customer-oriented innovation.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on projects and products in several areas such as Space, IOT and Test Systems, among other innovation products development.
- Design, prototype and verification activities for electronics hardware.
- Requirement Analysis and flow-down.
- Test Case design and testbench implementation.
- Create and manage documentation.
- Provide technical assistance to clients.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline.
- Architecture design experience.
- Full-stack technologies (JS, python, Java, SQL/noSQL).
- HTML, CSS bootstrap
- HTTP, REST, JSON
- WebRTC systems
- DevOps / Containers / Microservices
- Working knowledge of version control systems.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) – English.
Desirable experience in:
- Space development process experience (ESA standards ECSS).
- Wage package appropriate to the presented experience.
- Contractual link established directly with our client company.
- Career development opportunity.
- Opportunity to work in a growing, innovative and dynamic team.
- Exciting and innovative aerospace projects related work.
- Dynamic and friendly team integration.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to T202303_PRO_ Software Engineer (M/F).