Think Human Capital in a bolder way
Our client is a Portuguese space systems engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions and turn-key space SW systems. Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in the European space sector, leading in the areas of Mission Analysis, Guidance, Navigation and Control, Global Navigation Satellite Systems Technologies, Ground Segment Systems and Earth Observation applications.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to enrol in a trainee internship in the Data Systems Division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative business in the space industry. The selected candidate will be integrated in major European projects for technology development, as well as other activities in support of market outlook and business model definition and implementation, with a view to ensuring the economic sustainability of new solutions.
- Support the identification and outreach of users for Earth Observation services and applications;
- Support the identification of related value chains, as well as the design and implementation of adequate business models;
- Support the mobilization of users and other stakeholders’ communities towards the uptake and integration of Earth Observation services;
- Support the preparation of meetings, events and other forms of dialogue with stakeholders in the scope of ongoing projects and other activities of business development of the Data Systems Division;
- Support project management activities;
- Provide support to business development activities, in the scope of proposals for technology development and innovation projects and in other scopes of technology transfer, sustainable services development and market entry.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A university degree in Engineering, Management, Economy, or similar areas, with demonstrable experience
- Eligible for I.E.F.P. internship;
- Technical skills in project management will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge or motivation towards the Space technology market and Earth Observation fields in particular will be an asset;
- Fluent English, verbal and written (B2 or higher).
- Professional internship with extra benefits;
- Career development opportunity;