Think Human Capital in a bolder way
Our client is expanding the O&M team to support multiple contracted offshore wind projects in several geographies.
We are currently seeking a candidate responsible for leading the Operations and Maintenance department, able to respond proactively and reactively to the demands of the activities, mainly commissioning, inspection, maintenance and repair services.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is fully responsible for codeveloping and implementing the company´s Operations & Management strategy with the target to ensure the highest levels of performance with minimal downtime and costs.
The position will interface externally with clients, partners and authorities, being responsible for all O&M contracts.
- Promote and enforce applicable company´s, Project’s, and Industry’s HSEQ practices
- Represent the company daily towards the customer, namely in contract negotiation and
all matters related to customer relations management and customer experience, liaising
with relevant internal key players like Engineering, Technology, Project Management,
Commercial, Legal, HSE and Human Resources.
- Coordinate with the COO the design and implementation of an O&M strategy aligned
with Company’s Mission, Vision and Values, implementing a Business Model maximizing
revenue, sustainability and quality.
- Be the point of contact regarding the Customer’s Operation manager for strategic
- Lead the O&M Site Managers promoting the highest levels of engagement and
commitment within the best People Management practices, namely clear objective
setting, performance management and Training & Development, contributing thus to a
broader organizational development.
- Plan and organize resources for all O&M operations, ensuring the highest operational
- Approve method statements for the activities to be performed and conduct onsite risk
assessments with the Project’s team prior to operations.
- Introduction of company´s Computerized ´Maintenance Management System
- Provide guidance to O&M Site managers and other stakeholders regarding:
- HSE best practices
- Commercial and contractual strategies
- Data driven asset management
- Operating procedures
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting activities
- Subcontracting of activities
- Personnel development
- Interface with the relevant parties of the company to further improve the technology
- Lead Lesson’s Learned initiatives and follow up with the relevant parties within the
company towards the successful implementation of design for maintenance initiatives
- Lead development and implementation of Asset Integrity Management initiatives and
- Support the Engineering Team by contributing with the required inputs to Pre-FEED and
FEED O&M related work packages
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field; Master’s
- 10+ years of professional experience in the offshore Operation & Maintenance
/Installation field for either wind energy or oil and gas projects, alternative experience in
Power Generation, Plant Management or Shipping;
- Project/Contract Management Experience;
- Asset Integrity Management Experience;
- Commitment to quality safety and risk management, including planning, safety
awareness, tracking, and continuous improvement;
- In implementing and enforcing HSE Plans and risk assessment and management
- In Operation & Maintenance of offshore structures, as well as asset management
- Offshore operations management, planning, and execution.
- Leading and managing teams both internal and contracted with a diversity of
competencies, multicultural backgrounds, and located in different time zones.
- With client management, contract negotiation, and management,
- With the implementation of reporting systems for both normal and unexpected events;
- With subcontracting, procurement, and logistics management to ensure effective
management of spare parts;
- With Computerized maintenance management systems
- With smart usage of Microsoft Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Certification for offshore works in accordance with GWO BST;
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems
- Proactive mindset, taking initiative and responsibility for the project;
- Positive attitude and Team minded; Customer-minded and collaborative, with strong
interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Structured and Organized
- Commitment to organizational development
- Commitment to working with Commercial, Engineering, and Project Teams to refine
and optimize the company´s technology
- Excellent communicator in general (both written and oral), with a special focus on the
- Comfort working in a highly international environment and willingness to travel abroad
to support responsibilities
- Driving License valid in the EU and UK
- Wage package appropriate to the presented experience;
- Position type: Full-time regular employee