QSR - Talent Drivem Culture
Our client provides advanced design solutions and turnkey software systems for the Space industry. Based on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, the company is today a reference in the European Space sector. The company focuses on the design of systems for Space and the development and validation of operational software systems, in the areas of Global Satellite Navigation Systems (GNSS) Technologies, Mission Analysis, System Engineering, Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC), Attitude and Orbit Control Systems (AOCS), Ground Segment Systems, On board Software Systems and Information Systems. The company is hiring a Project Engineer for Data Processing to work for the Ground Segment Systems.
Design, implement and validate software to process on-ground the data that is received from space-based instruments (optical or radiometric). This software shall generate L1 and L2 operational products.
- Perform the design, implementation and validation of L1 and L2 instrument ground processors and integrate them into the ground segment framework.
- Interact with the customer and with the Technical Manager for specification, design, development, validation and maintenance of the instrument processor. This may include holding meetings in other European countries.
- Periodically report the technical status to the project manager and contribute in a proactive and resolute manner to the success of the project.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering areas such as: Software, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Physics.
- Required at least 2 years of experience in development of complex SW systems.
- Previous experience in EO domain or Instrument Data Processors development shall be considered an asset.
- Experience in Java and/or C++ programming.
- Experience in agile software development.
- A good mathematical background will be also taken into consideration.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Motivation in developing innovative software.
- Wage package appropriate to the presented experience.
- Career development opportunity.
- Contractual link established directly with the client.
- Work in highly innovative projects with ESA (European Space Agency)