Think Human Capital in a bolder way
Our client is a Portuguese space systems engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions and turn-key space SW systems. Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in the European space sector, leading in the areas of Mission Analysis, Guidance, Navigation and Control, Global Navigation Satellite Systems Technologies, Ground Segment Systems and Earth Observation applications.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to enrol in a trainee internship in the Data Systems Division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative business in the space industry. The selected candidate will be integrated in major European projects, covering management activities for liaising with national and international partners and consortia and ensuring the compliance with assignable workplans.
- Support the preparation of meetings, events and other forms of dialogue with stakeholders in the scope of ongoing projects and other activities of the Data Systems Division;
- Ensure the promotion of projects’ activities to adequate audiences and stakeholders;
- Support the liaison and mobilization of partners and other stakeholders in the scope of projects’ activities;
- Provide support to proposal drafting and application procedures;
- Support documentation drafting, in the scope of projects’ deliverables and dissemination of their results;
- Support the overall tracking, management and execution of the Division’s portfolio of projects, namely with a view to the identification and exploitation of synergies between them;
- Support other general project management activities.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A university degree in Engineering or Management fields, with demonstrable experience (either professional
or academic) with project management concepts, notions and tools will be an asset.
- Eligible for I.E.F.P. internship;
- Technical skills in project management will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge or motivation towards the Space technology market and Earth Observation fields in particular will be an asset;
- Fluent English, verbal and written (B2 or higher).
- Professional internship with extra benefits;
- Career development opportunity;