QSR - Talent Drivem Culture
Our client is a Portuguese space systems engineering company, delivering advanced design solutions and turn-key space SW systems. Building on a solid team of highly motivated and specialized engineers, is now a reference player in the European space sector, leading in the areas of Mission Analysis, Guidance, Navigation and Control, Global Navigation Satellite Systems Technologies, Ground Segment Systems and Earth Observation applications. We are looking for a Secure Communications Engineer to be integrated in a fast-growing team, working on the development and validation tasks related with Secure Quantum Communications.
- Contributing to the analysis, generation and management of requirements for Quantum Secure
- Contribute to design, prototype and implementation of a HSM (Hardware Security Module) on FPGA
- Verification and validation procedures for security in HSMs;
- Work with laboratory instrumentation;
- Preparation of relevant documentation;
- Willing to travel to partners’ and clients’ facilities for project milestones and validation test campaigns.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A university degree (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer
Science, or equivalent) in a discipline relevant to the job profile together with the experience and capability to fulfil the assigned tasks with low supervision.
- Knowledge in embedded systems and/or real-time SW;
- Good programmer in C and/or C++ namely in embedded systems;
- Fundamentals in numerical simulations, signal processing and statistical analysis;
- System testing and verification;
- Knowledge with testing infrastructures in a Continuous Integration environment (git workflow,
code quality, automatic testing and delivery);
- Demonstrated knowledge in writing of formal technical documentation.
- Familiar with HSM and FPGA platforms;
- Knowledge in VHDL and/or Verilog;
- Knowledge of security, quantum key distribution and cryptography;
- Knowledge of scientific tools as Matlab or Python, for analysis, simulation and performance
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash) for test automatization.
- Good level of English (spoken and written).
- Wage package appropriate to the presented experience
- Career development opportunity;
- Contractual link established directly with the client.