QuadSAT is a Danish company founded in 2017 that supplies drone-based antenna testing and tracking solutions to the satellite, defence, wireless and broadcast markets. QuadSAT’s system combines advanced drone technology with a custom RF pointing payload. As a compact system, it is transported directly to the site and when launched as a mission it will provide customers with in situ testing capabilities, resulting in a cost-effective, operationally flexible, and timesaving solution.
Would you like to be a part of the fastest-growing scale-up in the Test and Measurement industry? QuadSAT develops UAV based RF payloads for antenna tests and calibration. With this revolutionary testing innovation, QuadSAT is getting recognition with market leaders by others in the SATCOM industry and the European Space Agency.
We are searching for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Software Team in Odense. You will be a part of a young and international team of enthusiastic engineers in a fast and agile product development environment. At QuadSAT there is space to be creative and make a big impact with your skills and knowledge by shaping future solutions.
Job Role/ Expectations
You will join the software team that develops the underlying platform for QuadSAT’s advanced technology. We are striving to extend our system to create a scalable software platform, ultimately leading to a SaaS platform. In this role you will be a key contributor in the scaling of our system, as you will be involved in architecture, languages, and databases, and having a major impact on the future tech stack.
The management structure is flat, providing you with an opportunity to influence the future of our product and company.
Ultimately, QuadSAT wants someone with passion and drive to be part of our team to take our solution to the next level.
Responsibilities – We imagine the succesful candidate to:
- Assist in designing new system architecture for our solution.
- Build a distributed software solution with central data storage.
- Work with cloud-based deployment.
- Create a SaaS platform for customers.
- Integrate advanced test equipment into the software platform.
- You have relevant experience within backend development.
- We envision you to have some experience working with cloud services.
- You have a strong passion to take our solution to the next level and be a part of developing the future of our service.
- English is our company language, so we expect you to be fluent in English (oral and written).
The team currently works with QT and Python, so knowledge of these is desirable. The future tech stack is not fully determined yet however, so we are open to applications across all stacks. If you have experience with distributed web services, cloud deployment, TDD and rapid prototyping you’ll be a huge asset to our team. Additionally, experience with frontend design or development would also be a bonus.
For any role/recruitment related questions please contact Rasmus Hasle on 53871864 /firstname.lastname@example.org .