If you have Rappi you have it All
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
- The position of Growth performance Lead is key to the development of the country’s business. It is a position that is constantly challenged, to be more efficient every day in each investment we make, looking for local opportunities for global squads to execute. He is responsible for the local promotional and performance budget, such as managing the relationship with stakeholders such as commercial teams, squads performances, agencies, among others.
- We are challenged to achieve efficiencies from local growth and a very high impact on the business and our users.
- Responsible for optimizing our performance budget to the maximum from local input (assets, promos, etc)
- Take care of the consumer journey (new users, reactivation, retention) from the moment our user receives a communication or enters the app, until the purchase is generated and then returns
- Ensure the perfect implementation of the promotional agenda of the month, both strategically and operationally
- Pro actively seek local opportunities to obtain new users, retain and reactivate them as well, with actions that we can execute here or take to global squads
- Deep dive into data: analysis of our users, churn, retention, understand who our consumers are
- Work as a team, complementing the rest of the marketing team (Brand, influencers, etc.) to achieve 360 campaigns in the best possible way
- Lead certain growth projects that must be executed locally, making adjustments and understanding the Chilean market
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in areas such as growth or marketing (if you have a commercial past it adds a lot) in industries such as: retail, mass consumption, e-commerce, Uber, PeYa, CS
- Pro active person, agile, eager to work, good handling under pressure, ability to prioritize
- High analytical capacity, deep dive in data, with good troubleshooting
- Ability to manage projects, teams, and guidance to achieve objectives
- SQL / Power BI