We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Engage across multiple Defence Projects
- Role based in Canberra, ACT
Raytheon Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to work in an interesting, challenging and agile environment. As an experienced Product Manager and Scrum Master, you will be customer-facing, managing multiple cyber products and projects; and have a strong background in DevOps and Agile methodologies. You will lead highly capable cross-functional teams, manage sub-contractors and work closely with Business Development.
- Manage a range of software products, their continued evolution and through life support.
- Lead the planning, coordination and management of program operations and resources including sub-contract management, risk management and budget, in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Establish and implement strategies and milestones for the programs; and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules
- Develop, manage, maintain and report program status and progress according to customers’ key performance indicators
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Logistics, Business Management or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Ideally 8 year’s relevant experience
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within a job area
- Experience with the Skills For the Information Age (SFIA) framework
- Experience in leading product development and integration teams using Agile and/or DevOps methodologies
- Experience in managing projects within Defence industry highly desirable (particularly in Government and Intelligence security domains with an emphasis on cyber security products and services)
Relocation eligible Yes
Security Clearance type Negative Vetting 1
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance up to Negative Vetting Level 1. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.