- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Collaborative Team environment
An exciting opportunity is available within the AIR3024 team for Field Technicians. Project AIR3024 is to provide remediation and support of the RAAF Woomera Test Range (WTR). We will be developing, integrating, and supporting Range Systems for the Australian Defence Force. In this role you will provide Support Services as part of the technical field maintenance team.
You could be working in a variety of areas including:
- Control Centres;
- Communications and Networks.
You will be required to undertake tasks with regular travel at the Woomera Test Range (WTR). Additional sustainment services from Raytheon Australia facility in Adelaide will also be conducted.
- Provision of specialist on and off site maintenance services to the Woomera Test Range systems
- Deployment and set to work of WTRS instruments and equipment.
- Perform installation and testing activities and assist in the delivery of customer and maintenance training where required and failure analysis tracking, reporting and maintenance.
- Responsible for the calibration and operation of instrumentation prior to and during the execution of a test activity and responsible for providing equipment status information to direct supervisors.
- Assist in reconfiguring Instrumentation systems and infrastructure in support of operational requirements.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Radar operator qualifications and at least two years previous experience working or operating radar systems;
- Optical instrument or High Speed camera qualification and at least two years previous experience working or operating high speed camera/optical systems;
- Possesses high level of computer skills with knowledge and ability to operate Windows operating systems, office suite and more complex graphical computer interfaces.
- Experience in the maintenance management of complex electronic systems in the Defence or Aerospace domain.
- Demonstrate skills in resolving difficult issues through a systematic and logical problem solving approach across IT Server and Storage Infrastructure.
- Practical experience in managing physical server, LAN/WAN systems, video streaming and / or user environment (i.e. patching, cabling, monitors, input devices, etc.).
This position may require the ability to undertake travel to remote areas and stay for up to 20 weeks a year.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Job ID 167241BR
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.