- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based at RAAF Base Amberley in Brisbane’s West
As an Avionics Technician at Raytheon Australia you will be employed in the Avionics Maintenance Section within the Intermediate Level Maintenance (ILM) facility, undertaking workshop maintenance activities on Avionics Equipment as fitted to the RAAF’s F/A-18F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler aircraft at Amberley. The work on these components is crucial for the operational capability of the RAAF’s frontline combat aircraft.
- Repair, bay service or overhaul of Repairable Items (RI’s) and sub-components
- Modifications (if required) of various parts or higher assemblies
- Full functional testing of these RI’s on test equipment
- Strong focus on safety, production, technical, quality and regulatory compliance
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) or national equivalent qualification.
- Experience with aircraft, support equipment, or aeronautical product maintenance.
- User familiarity with the ADF Computer Aided Maintenance Management 2 (CAMM2) system
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Australian Defence security clearance (Negative Vetting 1 level). Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
We offer competitive remuneration, a great team environment and a commitment to safety and regulatory compliance to ensure we deliver a quality product to our customer on time, every time.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Job ID 167249BR
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.