A Sr. Field Engineer I, provides enterprise-wide systems engineering and integration support to an operational government customer within the IC. The Sr. Field Engineer I provides systems engineering and integration support to asses, plan, coordinate, schedule and execute projects from inception through system transition. The key purpose of this position is to assist the government in making informed decisions regarding the installation, integration checkout and test of operational system modifications and upgrades.
Minimum 4 years related experience providing systems engineering support to elements of the intelligence community to include:
- Systems installation, integration and test
- Requirements analysis
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in multi-contractor teams
- RFC impact assessment
- Support to field test, studies and evaluations
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. Current TS/SCI and CI Poly Security Clearance and U.S. Citizenship required.
- Familiar with NSIS
- Evidence of strong customer relationships
- Experience working across contract boundaries
- Systems Engineering Experience
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors’ degree in related field plus a minimum 4 years’ of prior relevant work experience or 12 years equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly – Current
Relocation eligible Yes
This position requires a U.S. Person
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.