- Supporting the Australian Defence Force’s Electronic Warfare training ranges
- Delamere, NT
- Accommodation and Meals provided on site
An excellent opportunity is now available to be part of an innovative and exciting project establishing and operating Electronic Warfare training on ranges in Australia to support the ADF. The role entails working on radar systems, communications equipment and systems, command and control (C2) and network systems with domestic and international partners in close cooperation with the RAAF.
Due to continued growth, Raytheon Australia is seeking Operator/Technicians who have the following skills and experience. We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with a strong commitment to support ADF operations in remote locations. Reporting to the Mobile Threat Training Emitter System (MTTES) Operations Support Manager, the successful applicant will perform operations and maintenance related activities for the MTTES program on site at the Delamere Air Weapons Range (DEL), Northern Territory. Darwin and Katherine residing candidates will only be considered for this role with the expectation they will work and operate on the DEL Range, in provided accommodation during the working week
- Provide support to MTTES Operations including preparation, planning, transport, setup, operation, system serviceability checks, pack-up and recovery of the Mission System Assets
- Conduct maintenance activities at remote sites, inside and outside of standard employment hours is required and contribute to engineering, maintenance and procedural solutions in a multi discipline environment for MTTES equipment
- Maintain all Mission and Support system equipment as defined within MTTES Maintenance Management Plan, including System Level tests, unit remove and install, minor component repair, bench testing and calibration checks
- Provide operation and maintenance support, throughout the testing and verification activities during the acquisition phase including supporting set-to-work activities for all delivered Mission and Support System equipment including hardware support, fault diagnostics and fault rectification, as well as common software services for operational systems
- Provision of Technical Support including, development of operation and maintenance process requirements for complex Radar, RF and C2 equipment that comply with Raytheon Australia and Commonwealth technical standards and security policies
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Qualifications in Electronics/Electrical/Avionics/Communications/Control Systems or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintaining complex military electronic systems in the
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
- MR/HR Licence is highly desirable
The successful applicant must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance, and ability to acquire a Negative Vetting Level 2 Security Clearance as required.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by applying.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job ID 168582BR