Raytheon - We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
- Flexible working environment
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Based in Macquarie Park, NSW
Raytheon Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineering Officer to join our team in Macquarie Park. This role will be performing design, development, review, design advice, defect investigations, technical information reviews, logistics and publications system maintenance and maintenance related investigations.
- Perform design development and review engineering artefacts including special technical investigations, engineering change proposals, logistics support analysis, obsolescence monitoring, publication amendments and deviations.
- Provide support to internal and external maintenance for technical queries and guidance on concurrent issues affecting production and/or asset availability.
- Maintain records for all engineering and logistics activities performed, prepare and generate technical reports and prepare amendment packages to standard templates.
- Provide subject matter expertise and ensure up-to-date reporting as required in formulating plans to deal with sustainability issues.
- Coordinate and conduct cable design and drafting work.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Requires a Certificate III in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant post-qualification experience required.
- Experience with 2D AutoCAD design for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience in logistics engineering solutions.
- Experience with Military/Defence standard cabling manufacturing, tooling, methods and documentation.
- Familiarity with identification, codification, stock merging and disposals activities.
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission, apply now.
Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Job ID 167837BR
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.