- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport SA or Macquarie Park NSW.
- Full time employment
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Senior Systems Engineer with an interest in Maritime Combat Systems and a desire to develop specialist knowledge in the Above Water Weapons domain. The Senior Systems Engineer is required to undertake engineering activities across the full systems development life-cycle and provide requirements, design, verification and validation support to their assigned projects. With limited guidance the Senior Systems Engineer will apply their complete understanding of technical theories and concepts to provide solutions to the projects they are allocated to, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints whilst ensuring adherence to company processes.
- Perform systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain the system level design documents
- Perform System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements
- Plan, document and execute Verification and Validation activities
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years prior relevant experience, preferably in the Defence Engineering Environment
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools and Standards
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vetting 1
- Knowledge and experience in Naval Combat Systems is desirable
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job ID 170226BR