- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position located in Carole Park, QLD
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
At Raytheon, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to support our Defence C4I programs. The successful candidate will report directly to the Program Manager and be responsible to manage day-to-day operational activities, monitoring and controlling program performance measures, planning and managing new work scope.
- Management of the day-to-day safety and operations of the program and provide key communications and stakeholder management within the team;
- Liaison with Commonwealth Program Offices to ensure Commonwealth expectations are met;
- Liaison with Subcontractors to ensure timely and efficient delivery of products and services;
- Implementation and management of relevant Project Management Plan or Support Services Management Plan activities;
- Management of Project Risks, Opportunities and Issues; and efficient execution of activities within the program and on time delivery of all deliverables under the contract.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in either Engineering, Program or Business Management, or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a defence project management role or relevant experience;
- Demonstrated competence in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) competencies;
- Competent in the concepts of systems engineering as applied in projects and experience with project documentation configuration management;
- Australian Defence experience or industry relevant experience in Land Communications / C4I field is highly desirable along with a clear understanding of ASDEFCON strategy for acquisition and support programs;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance with the ability to upgrade to NV1 as required.
If you are looking for a great new career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job ID 167421BR