- Leading Defence Contractor
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Based in Exmouth, WA
At Raytheon we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce. We now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join our Space Surveillance team at the Harold E Holt facility in Exmouth.
You will be establishing, managing and maintaining end-to-end Information, Communication, & Technology (ICT) capabilities and services within programs. This includes performing, day-to-day operational and administrative tasks, monitoring system availability and capacity, incident management, problem diagnoses and resolution, while complying with change management procedures. You will also provide leadership, technical expertise and complete assigned project tasks under the direction of the project lead to help ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, while achieving their stated objectives.
- Provide the technical operations for complex IT server and communication solutions that comply with Raytheon technical standards and security policies
- Monitoring of systems including alert management, event logs, security logs, performance, availability and capacity planning
- Managing system accounts, permissions and directory operations and ensure service delivery staff have the necessary up-to-date information for account administration activities
- Provide the technical input into the development and maintenance of Disaster Recovery Plans & Business Continuity Plans for server and communication infrastructure
- Monitoring of backup systems, recovery of data, offsite storage services and archiving including secure offsite media management.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a Systems Administration 2nd/3rd Level support role (UNIX, Linux and/or Microsoft)
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Engineering discipline is desirable
- Experience managing Directory Service such as Microsoft Active Directory.
Preferably hold a number of relevant industry qualifications such as:
- Microsoft Certified System Associate (MSCA)
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA)
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Security (CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security)
The successful applicant must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Job ID 162335BR
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.