Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
In this role the ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers actively participate in a team environment, working with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans and address issues.
Position: Lead Engineer (P2)
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using SystemVerilog UVM based tests to achieve predefined requirement verification goals.
- Experience in writing Agents, Drivers, Monitors, Predictors, Scoreboard, and Sequences etc.
- Protocols – PCIe, SPI, ARINC 429, Mil 1553, Image processing.
- Experience in debugging VHDL based design.
- Actively participate in a team environment, working with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans and address issues.
- Verification environment development/update for block level and system level.
- Own and drive verification related activities, provide technical support, and proactively manage tasks to meet schedule goals.
- Help define and develop effective functional assertions and cover points
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Advanced skills in various programming languages such as Verilog, System Verilog, PERL
- Apply techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given issue and very good debugging skills.
- Technical guidance to the junior engineers on verification tasks.
- Must be ready for travel to abroad on need basis
- 5+ years of Industry experience with experience in development, integration & verification of ASIC/FPGA.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering (ECE,VLSI)
- Minimum 1 year experience in debugging VHDL RTL design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing System Verilog UVM verification environment components such as Agents, Drivers, Monitors, Predictors, Scoreboard, and Sequences.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Questasim or similar advanced simulation tools.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in DO-254 verification process or similar.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing functional coverage, assertions and constrained random stimulus with SV/UVM.
- One year of experience in DOORS/Jama will be a plus.
- One year of experience in the video domain will be a plus.
Location: Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.