Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Senior Lead Engineer who is passionate about developing solutions using web UI technologies.
- Understand the current technical architecture including constraints related to platforms, standards and skillsets.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, integration, security, performance, quality, and operations.
- Review designs, documents and have hands-on coding exp.
- Follow up the activities and team commitments to deliver the right solution at the right time.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development and make all final decisions regarding system software.
- Follow and adopt approaches, methodologies, and SDLC standards.
- Apply techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
- Escalate encountered technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion and respond back consistently on time.
- Acts as the technical subject matter expert for a product domain and the technical leader within a team
- Leads and sets the direction for design and implementation of software features/functionality, correction of defects and/or creation of new products
- Applies advanced systems analysis techniques to evaluate newly created code
- Provides thought leadership and innovation within a technical domain
- Documents and communicates on complex technical topics outside the immediate development team
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in CS or Computer Engineering required
- 8+ years of programming experience in web applications development
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Hands on Python 2.6 + development at least 4-5 years
- Working knowledge in Designing, Developing, and Deploying RESTful web services and other Web APIs.
- Deep knowledge of Web Application Architecture and Object oriented design. Should have practical knowledge of design on more than two web applications.
- Should be able to technically lead a small group of members
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.