We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
This position is for Electronics System Design with complete systems development life-cycle for flight control actuators.
- System Architecture trade studies
- Requirements Management including System level requirements definition from Customer requirements
- Model based design
- Digital Filter Design, Control design & analysis and tuning in lab & field environment
- Sensor Integration for control application including BIT
- Integration and Verification of sytem on rig
- System Safety Assessment
- Experience in using Matlab/Simulink for model development and scripting.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Experience with ARP 4754 and familiarity with RTCA DO-178 S/W Certification standards.
- Ability to perform/lead design reviews, non-advocate reviews and project reviews
- Provide input on project schedules and budgets.
- Experience in Motor and Motor drive development
- Experience in primary/secondary flight control system.
- Technology development and Product Innovation focus
- B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Electronics/Mectronics/Controls with 7 to 10 years of experience