We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center ( EMCC) at Global Engineering Center – India based at Bangalore.
- Understands Systems and sub-system design requirements traceability, flow down requirements, develop and test.
- Model based verification
- Estimates the V&V effort and schedule.
- Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing to those interfaces.
- Responsible for Test plan creation, Test execution, reporting
- Reviews and Analysis
- Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech.) degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with atleast 4 years of experience in the Aerospace/Avionics Industry.
- Experience in Model Based verification is a must
- FAA/EASA certification and audit experience for DO178
- Good understanding of C, Ada
- Good working knowledge of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC 429, 629, AFDX, Serial communication protocols.
- Good understanding various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
- Strong hands on experience in Test Design and Test Execution ( Level-A & Level B projects).
- Experience in Model Based verification
- Strong hands on experience Test Scripting/ Test Case generation, reviews, analysis.
- Good hands on experience in Requirements management using DOORS.
- Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
- Strong hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
- Good understanding of the Configuration Management and Change management techniques.
- Good understanding of Project Management and hands on Microsoft Project Plan tool.
- Development of System Description Documents, Certification Test Plans, Test Reports, and other documents required for Aircraft certification.
- Complete development life-cycle knowledge: Requirements, Design, development, integration and qualification tested to the requirements of DO-178B.
- Customer Focus,
- Drive for Results,
- Technical Skills,
- Interpersonal Savvy,
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement,
- Effective Teamwork,
- Problem Solving.