We’re building a sustainable future.
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Senior Field Engineer I to perform AF DCGS sustainment functions to include system administration, network, and software and mission support to an integrated array of SIGINT and GEOINT systems. This position will interface with customers and associate contractors on a daily basis to troubleshoot and correct system problems, Debug HW/SW/SYSTEM problems and communicate corrective actions to various locations and site personnel. This position will analyze system performance, provide recommendations on system improvements, install and checkout system upgrades.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with large scale system maintenance, troubleshooting and support
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required, Solaris System Administration, Redhat Linux System Administration, UNIX shell/PERL/python scripting, Cisco network administration, Oracle or Weblogic
- Travel may be required to support other locations during surge activities, installs or upgrades. Optional travel to OCONUS location is possible.
- Overtime, weekend work, nightshift, non-standard work week and extended shifts
- CompTia Security + certification
- Active TS/SCI
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
- Familiarity with RF intelligence gathering
- Airborne Sensor
- Analysis and dissemination
- Exposure to C/C++
- Telecommunication Systems and Troubleshooting, Cisco Routers, ATM Switches, Bridges
- Prior domain DCGS experience
NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, candidate may also possess an Associate’s degree with 8 years’ related experience or High school Diploma with 12 years’ of work related experience.
As vaccine requirements in both the U.S. and overseas continue to evolve, there may be future country, customer, or other mandates requiring employees to be vaccinated. Therefore, it is possible that in the future this position may require that the successful candidate be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Since vaccine availability varies around the world, vaccine brands/origins also vary by country, and there is no guarantee of eligibility to receive the vaccine in the host country once deployed, it is recommended that the successful candidate get vaccinated prior to deployment.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Relocation Eligible – Yes
Ability to Telecommute – No telecommuting
Clearance Type – DoD – SCI – Current
Expertise – Information and Knowledge Systems
Sensor Systems – -Technical
Type Of Job – Full Time
Work Location – South Korea, Osan
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.