We’re building a sustainable future.
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a full-time employee to work as a VAK Field Service Representative in support of a DoD contract providing technical equipment advisory and support for USASOC elements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mentor and advise senior military personnel on various equipment, technical capabilities and employment Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Assist in the development and implementation of Concepts of Operations (CONOPs)
- Provide sustainment training as needed on specialized technical equipment
- Coordination with RBT headquarters for specialized program support
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance
- Retired or former Special Operations soldier
- 5 years of United States military experience in a similar capacity
- Recent combat experience
- Experience with or technical information collection equipment to support War on Terrorism objectives
- Experience with web-based applications including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and various viewing software programs such as: FalconView, Google Earth, C2PC, Streets and Trips, and Map Point
- Ability to travel independently and operate for periods of time without supervision
- Must be able to carry a 35 pound load with no assistance
- CONUS and OCONUS travel requirements to support Unit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to effectively interact and communicate with management, customers, and employees
As vaccine requirements in both the U.S. and overseas continue to evolve, there may be future country, customer, or other mandates requiring employees to be vaccinated. Therefore, it is possible that in the future this position may require that the successful candidate be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Since vaccine availability varies around the world, vaccine brands/origins also vary by country, and there is no guarantee of eligibility to receive the vaccine in the host country once deployed, it is recommended that the successful candidate get vaccinated prior to deployment.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Relocation Eligible – No
Ability to Telecommute – No telecommuting
Clearance Type Secret – Current
Expertise – Intelligence Analyst
Logistics Engineering – Security
Type Of Job – Full Time
Work Location – South Korea , Seoul