We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
The System Administrator will be part of a C2BMC O&M team performing 10X7 site operations and maintenance at a forward deployed system in Kyogamisaki, Japan.
Technical Skill Required:
- Ability to technically contribute to an on-site team providing 10×7 support to Combatant Command Center
- Applications and/or communications background including computer systems, network management, security, system administrator and INTEL feeds
- Working knowledge of the Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN)
- POTS/STE,VOIP and SVOIP NIPR, SIPR installation, account management – general familiarity with a STU/STE systems and the ability to perform regular keymat updates
- Knowledge of COMSEC and COMSEC Loading Devices
- Familiarity with Promina/Voice equipment
- Working knowledge of CISCO IOS, Internal Cisco Routing and Switching Firewall and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) – SIPRNet & NIPRNet
- Working knowledge of Cable installation and management skills are desirable
- Experience with operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking environments.
- Experience in system and/or network administration (UNIX, Linux, Windows, Cisco and/or Juniper).
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software components.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Clearance Requirement: Active/Current Secret Clearance.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience.
- Must meet minimum requirements of DoD 8570 IAT II certifications. (Security + CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA – Security).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.