- We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space
RIS is seeking a Program Planner for the development, maintenance and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule, Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). The position will partner with the program team to ensure the schedule/program plan is executable (cost, schedule and technical requirements are fully integrated) and executing as planned.Additionally the position will provide weekly and monthly planning metrics on schedule status, baseline maintenance, schedule risk assessments, critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis, and network logic validation.The successful candidate will be an advocate in the discipline of program planning and scheduling and must be able to identify and recommend insightful mitigation plans, to ensure the IMS is used as a predictive model and as a valued management tool for the program.Strong facilitation skills and the ability to proactively communicate with all levels of management, the customer, and other stakeholders are required. The candidate will work under the immediate supervision of a military shift leader or other contract personnel designated by the PM.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years applicable experience that included Program Planning and Scheduling
- Experience with products built during the planning processes such as the IMP, IMS, and Product Breakdown
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience (or similar project scheduling software)
- Mastery of IMS Network Analysis and Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally at all levels of management.
- Demonstrated, polished presentation skills that succinctly articulate complex ideas and concepts at executive levels of management.
- Focused on customer needs with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent follow through and persistence.
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/Basis of Estimate (BOE) Generation
- Must meet overseas medical deployment qualifications.
- Must possess the willingness to travel with the military to locations throughout Southwest Asia, as required, to support the military customer at their location(s) via military air/land convoy.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a bivouac environment.
- Willing to travel to overseas locations for a 1 year unaccompanied deployment.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult situations.
- Ability to maintain high quality work to manage multiple critical projects.
- Ability to perform and participate in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of users.
- Excellent customer service skills and demeanor.
- Must possess an active SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a TS clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Demonstrated skills in Earned Value Management
- Proficiency with planning applications such as PERT Chart Expert, Milestones Professional, @Risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Six Sigma (6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.