RAYTHEON: ONE GLOBAL TEAM CREATING TRUSTED, INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE.
The Sheet Metal and Delamination Technician supports the HAWK and Patriot Logistics Sustainment Services (HPLSS) Program. This position will provide technical mechanical maintenance in the depot facility located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The individual will be required to provide technical expertise in the sustainment and treatment of delaminated sandwich panels, honeycomb structures and fiberglass repair techniques. In addition must have knowledge in mixing and applying body fillers, preparing metal surfaces for bonding, and welding of cracks in damaged metal panels. The individual’s completed work will conform to military specifications, standards, and drawings. The position also requires the individual to assist the section officer in enforcing safety policies, procedures, and standards. The individual will perform other related duties as required or directed by the section officer.
This position is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Must be able to obtain a Saudi Arabia work Visa
- Must be familiar with general delaminating of Radar systems equipment and associated shelter support equipment.
- Demonstrated ability in corrosion treatment and repair of metal and fiberglass surfaces.
- Must be familiar with flame spray operations.
- Provide instruction and metal sustainment techniques to the Saudi Arabian Air Defense Forces customer.
- Experienced sustaining metal sandwich panels, honeycomb structures and fiberglass repair.
- Trained in the application of mixing and applying body fillers.
- Demonstrated 10 years of experience working in the sustainment and treatment of metal surfaces.
- Experience working on Hawk and Patriot Systems metal surface radar and shelter repair.
- Knowledge and training preparing metal surfaces for sustainment and the ability to weld cracks in damaged metal surfaces.
- Trade school certification in delaminating and welding.
Required Education (including Major):
- High School Diploma with 6 years of related experience (Education can be substituted for experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.