We are defining the future of aerospace and defense with ambitious technologies that push the limits of known science.
The Admin & Logistics Specialist will be responsible for the administrative and material support for the Afghan Air Force Pilot Training program in Slovakia. Primary duties include administrative processing of visas, passports, sponsorships, expense reports, capability briefings, invoice management, and material procurement in coordination with Operations Senior Leaders and Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Information Management, and Talent Acquisition functional support staff. This position will be based in Slovakia, there may be required occasional travel as needed.
Standard will be to perform work six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s) and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Program administrative and logistical support
- Weekly routine reports
- Coordinating travel of RI&S employees with RI&S Human Resources and Support Mission
- Contingency Operations (CONOPS) employee
- Processing all redeploying/repatriated RI&S employees to ensure employees have required exit visa documents, returning access badges and all program property and equipment prior to departure from training location
- Coordinate and manage employee life support to include housing, vehicles and visa/sponsorship with in country Raytheon office.
- Purchasing and accountability of program required material and funding
- Must have minimum of 3 years of administrative and logistics management related experience in the US military or similar aviation program as a contractor.
- Possess knowledge and technical expertise in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat products
- Excellent Information Management and Communications skills
- Be detail-oriented with the ability to work under challenging deadlines
- Able to work closely with other team members, Customers, and End Users
- Must be willing to work and live in Slovakia.
- Working knowledge of host nation processing requirements for entry, resident, exit visas and resident visa renewals
- Experience/sensitivity with diverse cultures
- MAXIMO Experience
- RTN ATLAS Experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card via the National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) process
- Must possess a US Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility
- Previous experience as a Project Management Liaison or similar type position supporting employee processing requirements with host nation ministries
- Previous experience working on a US government contract
- Previous experience overseas
- Previous Military Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited school & six (6) years of related experience,
- OR four (4) years related experience with Master’s degree.
- Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (14 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.