TAIWAN SRP IN-COUNTRY MANAGER
Raytheon Technologies Missiles and Defense has an exciting leadership job opportunity in Taiwan.
The Taiwan Surveillance Radar Program (SRP) In-Country Manager is responsible and accountable for the successful planning and execution of the SRP and other associated Raytheon Air Power programs in Taiwan. He/She is responsible for partnering and maintaining relationships with the United States government and Taiwan military & government officials.
The Taiwan In-Country Manager will interface and coordinate with Taiwan senior Ministry of National Defense (MND) and Republic of China Air Force (ROCAF) offices and personnel as necessary for the successful execution of the Taiwan SRP Follow-on Support (FoS) and other designated Raytheon Technologies activities. This position leads multi-functional teams across the Raytheon Technologies businesses to ensure successful implementation of designated programs in Taiwan and will be accountable for meeting all in-country program milestones and case requirements.
- Establish and be accountable for meeting program milestones and Foreign Military Sale (FMS) case requirements
- Be primary customer interface and responsible for executing Taiwan SRP Follow-On Support activities
- Provide direction and individual effort to prepare, submit, and support proposal and growth such as SRP Follow-on-Support 3 (FoS 3) program
- Develop program enhancing partnerships with contracts, finance, procurement, operations, integrated supply chain and quality, engineering, and administrative functions
- Help prepare and present regular internal and customer status reviews including In Country Meetings, Weekly Coordination Meetings, Security Assistance Program Management Reviews (SAPMR) and Technical Interchange Meetings and briefings
- Support cross company growth initiatives including interfacing and interacting with Raytheon International (RII).
- Grow the program and its product(s) by ensuring ongoing customer funding of current contractual requirements, working with the customer to identify and fund further product enhancements and refinements, and identifying and pursuing additional markets and customers for the solution(s).
- US Citizen
- Fluent in conversational Mandarin Chinese
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in similar role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Taiwan foreign military sale program and/or US-Taiwan military-to-military program
- Qualify to receive US “Secret” security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- US military experience
- Strong familiarity and working relationships with the Taiwan military organizations and personnel
- Current U.S. ”Secret” security clearance
- Working knowledge of the Raytheon Technologies’ products and services, especially those provided to Taiwan
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.