Made for this moment
- Looking for the developer who has good experience in Web Development,
has good understanding on SDLC, work closely with counterpart.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Position: Principal Software Developer (P4)
- Must have 10+ years of strong Liferay development experience preferably version 7.2 and above.
- Must have min 2 years of experience in Java and Using Enterprise tools such as Tomcat, Apache, Portal technology such as Liferay, Soap and REST.
- Must have relevant experience on Liferay hook and ext.
- Must have Portal/portlet development experience – using Liferay plugin and Liferay SDK.
- Good to have knowledge of Liferay extension environment and how to develop various kinds of Liferay plugins are a must.
- Should be experienced in “Responsive Design” using Liferay platform. * Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, AUI script etc..
- Relevant experience on Liferay Themes, layouts and Alloy UI.
- Must be fluent in web application development.
- Experience in Developing web services, json or RESTful integration with mobile devices.
- Must have experience in Jenkins, Build Management (Ant/Maven).
- Relevant experience in database (preferably MS SQL Server, Oracle).
- Development experience with web infrastructure.
- Good to have Development experience with at least one other portal framework or web application framework.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
- Liferay 7.2 and above, ReactJS
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet
the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
- Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude
of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers.
- We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace