Made for this moment
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Connected Aviation Solutions (CAS) business advances information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we are helping passengers reach their destination safely.
Within the CAS business we connect aviation community stakeholders and airlines with intelligent data service solutions to enable the connected aviation ecosystem. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our CAS team today.
The Asia Pacific Technical Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of products /services across Asia Pacific. These services include but are not limited to:
- Platforms, Applications and Analytics
- Networks and Connectivity Solutions
- Enablement Products
- As the business grows and expands, there may be additional services added to the regional portfolio.
- Reporting to the Asia Pacific Project Delivery Lead, this position will be based in Delhi, India. The Project manager will manage the product implementation from contract award to Go-Live with the customer and the post Go-live stabilization period. through the various phases such as Planning, Development, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, Cutover and Post Cutover Stabilization. The Project Manager is the focal point for all deliverables related to a customer project implementation.
- Timely deployment of products and services across APAC – project manage the implementation tasks in the team, collaborate with product managers, internal engineering teams, shared services teams, and partners / subcontractors etc.
- Manage the delivery of complete project scope and committed deliverables as per the contract
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Manage project activities, risks, prevent scope creep during the project lifecycle
- Manage vendor and partner relationships to ensure timely, efficient service deliverables
- Regular monitoring and reporting on the progress of projects to all stakeholders internal and external
- Establish, manage, and adhere to implementation timelines
- Maintains knowledge of Collins organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers
- Provides meaningful reporting to Head of Department in a timely and effective manner
- Supports the Head of Department in creating a culture of high achievement and excellent customer satisfaction instrumental to our success
- Deploys best practices and continuous improvement to achieve project delivery excellence
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification in Aeronautics/ Aerospace/ Aviation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / Agile or equivalent
- 7+ years technical experience which includes project management, airline / airports / aerospace industry experience
- Experience in commercial aviation applications or datalink and/or ground communication networks
- Strong team leadership skills
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Familiarity with BI tools, data analytics
- Proficiency in tools such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Smartsheet
- Understanding of web-based architecture and development techniques/ Network Architecture/
- Scripting/ Public Cloud Technologies
- Production application support experience
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of project management software (Rally, MS Project)
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace